Today, the Tacoma Community Connector received its first award! The “One Lovely Blog Award” was recently given to us by a wonderfully kind fellow blogger, Daniela from Lantern Post. We can’t thank her enough, and hope that all of our future posts will make her proud.
Daniela is a beautiful writer that pulls you into each post, helping you see ordinary and obscure subject matter from a new perspective. We would encourage anyone to read some of her thoughtful and invigorating posts!
We are so grateful for our amazing followers and for the amazing community we’ve found worldwide. It’s so exciting to have such wonderful people to connect with and to feel that this little blog may turn into something truly positive for Tacoma. We humbly accept this award, and in turn, will nominate other bloggers that we feel deserve it.
I understand that the rules of this award are:
- Post seven interesting things about myself
- Nominate other bloggers who I feel deserve the award
- Let them know about their nomination
About me (ha, ha, ha… )
- I way too much, about way too many things
- I’m not married and have no children
- I cannot eat gluten, or plants in the nightshade family (with the exclusion of potatoes)
- I really truly believe in myself
- I’ve had a cat named Cow
- I do not drink any iced beverages
- I will tell you the truth if you ask, whether you like the answer or not
I am happy to nominate the following blogs: